Monday, November 1, 2010

My last day in Purgatory

I am finishing up my THIRD week of sick kids.  All three of them are home from school today because I decided they all needed one last day of rest before going back to school.  It's 3:30 and now I am wondering why I did that to myself.  It seemed so logical and sensible at the time.  One last day of rest and recuperation for their little bodies to be fully recovered before going back to a germ infested school.  Now I have three kids running around the house like a tornado because they have too much pent-up energy.  I'm taking a wild guess that perhaps they might have been well enough to go to school today.  Tomorrow can not come soon enough.

*edit*
It is now 3:48.  Earth Shattering, I know.  I have just remembered I have to take dinner to one of the sisters in the ward.  I never really volunteer for these things because, seriously, nobody wants to eat what I can cook.  No false modesty here folks.  I think I did a post, or I was going to do a post on Mother's Day.  The kids bought me all this cooking gear because they thought it would "help".  But, I am one of her Visiting Teachers so exceptions to the rule must be made.  I figure I can go get her some Panera Bread for Dinner.  Who doesn't like a good sandwich and hot soup?  Way better than anything I could ever make.  At least the kids will be getting out of the house for a little bit!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love Panera Bread. I think my first time going was in Florida last summer... mmmm!

    ReplyDelete