Monday, September 27, 2010

How to Out-Fox a Special Agent



  "New training tools!  The Commander likes to keep me in top shape to battle any potential hostiles!"
 "Rolling maneuver practice!!  ROLL.  ROLL.  ROLL.  To the left!  ROLL.  ROLL.  ROLL."


 "Hello! What do we have here? Some sort of climbing apparatus.  I must study this further."
"Hey Tara, whatcha doing?"
"The name is Agent 59 Grace, sheesh how many times do I have to tell you that!"
 "I don't know, anyway, whatcha doing?"
"Can't you see that I am determining how to best utilize this climbing apparatus.  I'm just taking a quick look under the hood to see if I am missing anything."
 "Cool, sooooo you wana play Tara?"
"No!, The Commander is counting on me to find at least 5 ways to use this for training drills. Now leave me alone."
 "Awww, come on Tara.  Play with me. Please Please Please Please  puh-lease!!!"
"I'm sorry Grace, Glory and Honor call softly in the distance and I must answer!  I don't have time to play right now."
 "Ok, well how bout I just...get my head....under here.....and then......"

"wiggle my way over here......until finally I......."
"KI YA!  Haha, gotcha!
"Soldier! Those are fighting words.  Prepare for BATTLE."
"Muwahhahahah, Just try and catch me Tara!!!"
 "It's AGENT 59!!!  I'm gonna get you Grace!"
*A mighty battle is fought*


"Hahahah!"
"What are you laughing for, Grace?  I'm kicking your butt Soldier!  You need more training."
"Whew, this is just so much fun.  I glad you finally decided to play."
 *gasp*" I am not playing!! I am a *sniff* soldier.  We are doing *sob* training exercises!!"
"I'M TELLING MOM!!!"
"Hey, where are you going......I thought we were having fun?.......  Sheesh, what a mama's kitty."

2 comments:

  1. Sylvia, you are hilarious! You should write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylv,
    Writing books is your calling in life! Every plot line you've shared with me has been phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete