Thursday, January 21, 2010

All Hail THE QUEEN!!!

Meet Sasha:


"Hello, Daaahlings!  Gaze upon my beauty and weep.  Yes, I know you are weeping for I AM that beautiful. Yes, Yes, your tears they are beautiful because I am beautiful.  Dahling are you still crying? I command you to stop, your tears... they are disturbing my beauty!"
 

"Really, Dahlings, my life is not easy. The constant grooming, lounging on my throne, dealing with my subjects....ordering around the slaves.  Honestly, it can all be rather tiring."



"It's a hard life, but somebody has to do it...and that somebody is me.  QUEEN SASHA, that's right dahlings, you may now bow. Yes, Yes, bow before your QUEEN!





"Puurrrruuurrrrrr!!!!!  Did you see that!  Did you not see how I did that just now this very second!  Am I not brilliant? Here Dahling, let me show you another!"





"ROWRRR!! Cheeky, no? Yes! Ha ha, oh Dahlings my brilliance is dazzling!!  It takes my breath away in giddy little puffs of glee! Does it not do the same to you? Do not answer! Because I already know it does.



"Oh, hello dahling....your QUEEN is busy at the moment you will have to come back later.   Also, you are invading my royal space!"  "HaHA, INVADING is CORRECT!!  Operation KittyKat T.A.R.A 59 is in EFFECT,  ME-OW! Hostile takeover beginning in 5,4,3,2,1, NOW.  ME-OW!


 
 
"Hostile takeover!!  You can't hostile takeover me!  I'm THE QUEEN!!"  "Says, who fluffy cakes? I say there's a new boss in town, ME-OW!!!  "Who are you calling 'fluffy cakes', shaggy fur. And why do you keep yelling ME-OW.....you are giving your QUEEN a headache....really dahling, go scratch a post or something." "I don't have shaggy fur you dingy gray! And ME-OW is my KittyKat Warrior Yodel Yell of Power and MIGHT!!!"  "*GASP* I am NOT a dingy gray, I am a ROYAL Russian Blue!!" "AHAhahahahhahahah, the Commander recruited you from the same barracks that I came from.  You are a street rat just like me."  "The SLAVES purchased me for a very HIGH price so they could have someone of ROYAL BLOOD to wait on.  You have thrown your glove madame. I will suffer no more insults."  "ME-OW!!"

Tune in next time for The Battle For The Throne!! Who will be victorious? Who's dignity will still be in tact?  Who will be QUEEN?

5 comments: