Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm going CRAZY!!!!

I'm officially going crazy today.  I have had kids home sick since Tuesday and there will be another one home sick tomorrow.  Now, I have nothing against kids being home sick but what I can't handle very well is no gym time or karate.  My typical week consists of 3 mornings at the gym and 3 evenings at karate. It's very invigorating and relaxing!  (might I add that I am missing sparring tonight, very depressing).   So tomorrow, I am determined to do my standard fall back when I can't get out of the house.  Power Yoga!!! On Video!!!  Then maybe I won't feel like I'm turning into a fuzzy noodle.

TaDA!!  And here I am in my semi-vegetative state (scary).  Laying on the sofa this evening as I type this. Wow, I didn't even put on any make-up today.....or do my hair.  This is bad.  OooooK, I think I off to go do some yoga right now!  Might I point out the standard jacket that I am wearing?  David is always making fun of me for wearing a jacket ALL the time.   I always tell him they are like portable security blankets...that you can wear!!  It doesn't get any better than that. Hee!  Well, I'm off to de-fuzz....




4 comments:

  1. I like that! Your jacket is a security blanket that you wear. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is Chase going to be home on Friday? We had a great time Wed. at your birthday party! At least they don't have the stomach flu going around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Energetic workout is good for the "trapped at home" blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great that you do karate! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete