Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!

So Chase got a hair cut last week, he looked totally awesome for his belt test.  It's always a little funny when he gets his hair cut.  He looks so different, last year his teacher momentarily thought she had a new student.

Before:

 

During:



 

After:


A lot of the time he likes to grow it out because then his hair hides his hearing aides.  But this time around when I asked him how he wanted his hair he said he wanted it cut all the way down, "like Ernie and Nigel's hair".  Which it a-ok with me!  Now that personal grooming is %100 his responsibility I think he has decided that short hair it much easier than a big fro to take care of.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, Chase's hair was long! I have never seen it that long - quite amazing. Next, you guys sound like you guys are doing great in karate! Looks like a lot of hard work, but I bet your kids are loving that you're doing it with them. Way to be a great mom and congrats on the blue belt ;) Lastly, how could I forget jewelry on the list! You are so right. Jewelry probably hits the top - I've been repeating it: pearls. pearls. pearls. lol

    ReplyDelete