Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Motivation Smotivation - Who needs it anyways

  Do you ever find yourself shooting rubber-bands across the floor because the cats love to chase them? And what you're really supposed to be doing is getting dressed for the day?.....also it just terrible for loosing all the rubber-bands for your hair.  Do you ever find yourself surfing the internet when you should be cleaning your kitchen? Or posting on your blog when you should be starting the laundry. Obviously these are issues that I do not have!!  I am the master of productive output.  I can name numerous things that I have accomplished today.  Please see me tomorrow and I will inform you as to what....exactly..those..things.....are. Oooo Look, my Cat!  I think it has one of my rubber-bands in it's mouth....I should probably go get that back...eh, I can do it later.  Anywayssss! (David hates it when I say anyways. "It's not anyways, it's anyway!!  Total pet peeve of his.  That's a shout out to you Uncle Larry!)  What was I saying?  Oh, right!  MOTIVATION!  I am a highly motivated individual (especially today!)  I think I'm going to go stare at my kitchen.  Sometimes I just stare at it and think nice clean thoughts.  Funny how that never works.  Maybe I should glare at it instead? Shame it into being clean.  Somehow I don't think that will work either. Because really it all comes down to one thing.  What was that word again?  Oh yeah, Motivation.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember: It's only a lot of cleaning if you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture. I dreamed my whole house was clean, too ... Then I woke up to the "nightmare" that is reality. Ack!

    (And what is it with cats and rubber bands?? Ours loves them, too.)

    ReplyDelete